Rural Workers Accommodation Act

If you have workers who (due to the nature of the work) need to live for more than 24 hours at or near your agricultural or pastoral premises, you are required to provide suitable accommodation for them.

The Rural Workers Accommodation Act 1969 outlines the requirements regarding accommodation that you must provide.