Licences & registrations

Information on the types of high risk work that requires licences, how and when to notify us of high risk work, what types of plant needs registration, and how to get professional training with RTOs.

We stopped accepting all faxed forms from 29 February 2016. To send us your licensing forms, please scan and email them to: To send us asbestos and demolition notifications, please scan and email them to: All other faxes can be scanned and sent to: